Wheelchair accessible in Cobble Hill Village.
Returning to Safe Practice
There are some changes at the clinic as we implement the new protocols designed to protect us all. Please remember that any venture into public space such as the clinic involves some risk of contacting COVID-19, however, we are doing our best by following enhanced protocols to minimize your risk. These protocols were designed by the BC Centre for Disease Control and Worksafe BC in cooperation with our regulatory Colleges.
If you already have an appointment booked, we may be calling to adjust your appointment time as pre-booked appointments may no longer work in the original time slot. We really appreciate your understanding as we all get used to our new "normal".
We all understand that it is still very important to do our part to continue to flatten the curve to protect our families and our community from COVID-19. To keep you and our team safe, this is what we are doing:
- There will be fewer scheduled appointments to reduce the number of patients in the clinic.
- There will be additional cleaning of all common areas and treatment rooms.
- No staff member will be allowed to enter or stay in the clinic with ANY signs of illness, and staff will also self-screen daily prior to arriving.
- There will be fewer chairs in the reception area to allow physical distancing.
- Patients will be screened for illness and recent travel prior to attending in-person appointments.
- Please cancel and reschedule your appointment if you do not feel well - there will be no cancellation fees charged.
- Feel free to wear a mask to your appointment. If you do not have your own mask and would like one, there will be disposable masks for sale for $2.00.
- Please wait in your car or outside until your appointment time, avoid coming early.
- Attend your appointment alone if possible, to reduce the number of people in the reception area.
- Please respect physical distancing while in the clinic, stay 2 metres away from other patients and therapists outside of your treatment room.
- Our preferred method of payment is e-transfer. Cash and cheque can be managed if required. We do not acept credit cards at this time.
- All patients will be asked to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering the clinic.
- Please wash your hands at the end of your session before leaving the clinic.